The Ultimate Gardening Bundle
Everything you need to grow a bountiful garden all season long. Comes with soil amendment and fertilizer to help your garden weather drought and other stressor, as well as extra seeds for sufccession sowing.
The bundle comes with 8 seedlings of your choice, biochar nutrient blend, fertilizer, a biodiversity flower seed mix and extra seeds for succession sowing.
- 8 seedlings of your choice*
- Biochar nutrient blend
- Organic alfaffa fertilizer
- Biodiversity flower seed mix
- Extra bok choy, radish, green onions, and cilantro seeds for succession sowing
- 10% off all veggies and flowers purchase at the farmers market
* Tell us what seedlings you'd like on the order note during checkout. In case the seedlings you'd like is out of stock and we will substitute it with something comparable.
When and where do I pick up my seedling order?
Ottawa: Saturday May 20, Parkdale Market 9AM - 1PM
Do you offer delivery?
Yes, we offer free delivery for orders over $99 in the city of Ottawa, Carleton Place and Perth.
When can I plant my seedlings out?
Frost hardy veggies like bok choy, gai lan, shungiku, lettuce, cilantro etc can be planted as soon as you receive your seedlings in May. In fact they thrive in cooler temperature.
Frost sensitive veggies like tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers do like the cold. Monitor the weather forecast and plant them out when night temperature is consistently above 10 degrees. This generally happens in late May in the Ottawa area. If you're growing in containers, you can transplant the seedlings into the containers and move the containers indoors on cold nights.
How close do I plant the seedlings?
For tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers, give them 12 - 24 inches of space in between. Leafy greens are generally planted about 6 inches apart. Aromatics like cilantro and green onions can be planted 1-2 inches apart.
Do I need to harden off the seedlings?
No, they are already hardened off.